Welcome to bikrchic's Turf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to bikrchic's Turf

If you are a friend of mine (aka; bikrchic) or were invited by a friend, you already know I ramble on about God for the most part.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bikrchic14

bikrchic14

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST!   Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! Bturf11

Welcome to The Turf. If you are a friend or were invited by a friend, I appreciate you joining us. I am aka; bikrchic, as most of you know I love to ramble on about God. Facebook is great, but I don't feel comfortable posting all my God stuff, some of my friends aren't interested, and I don't want to be filling up their face book page. I much prefer a message board format like this, for this purpose. I find focus, healing and growth in writing and sharing my thoughts and experiences. Year's ago I lead another forum much like this one. I really enjoyed and miss hearing others share there hearts, the good, the bad, the ugly and the jokes, hugs and support in between.

My desire/purpose for the Turf is to have a safe place to share our hearts and find encouragement and strength among other Turf members. You must register to read or post in the Member's Only forum, it's purpose is for more privacy.

I hope you will make The Turf, your turf too.
bikrchic/admin

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: RULES; PLZ READ   Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST! Downlo17

RULES:

bikrchic's Turf is a "by invitation only" forum. Either a member or myself must invite you to join. If you are not invited you may write an tell me why you want to join.

Recognize As Admin (Administrator/Owner of bikrchic's Turf) it is my forum and my vision. Membership is a privilege, and I reserve the right to cancel member privileges without prior warning at my sole discretion.

I reserve the right to delete, move or close any thread or post as I see necessary, without prior warning. I also reserve the right to change or add rules at any point in our efforts to keep the forum user-friendly & safe.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://bikrchics.board-directory.net

Welcome Friends - PLEASE READ FIRST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to bikrchic's Turf  :: The Turf :: The Turf entrance-
Jump to: